Limited space: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts0 Posted on February 28, 2014 by sgarcia in Activity
You’re Invited! Steven Alan La Brea Valentine’s Day Trunk Show & 1 Year Anniversary event featuring the Artigas Sisters. Stop by this Saturday, February 8th anytime between 1pm – 7pm to meet and greet the sisters, shop Valentine’s Day gifts and celebrate the shop’s 1 year! Don’t forget to RSVP! Cheers!
LA BREA ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF SUGARFISH BY SUSHI NOZAWA
LOS ANGELES, CA, January 10, 2014 – La Brea – an adaptive re-use development project on La Brea Avenue between 1st and 2nd Streets featuring 11 buildings transformed to host a complementary mix of retail, dining and creative offices – announced today the opening of SugarFISH by Sushi Nozawa. The top quality “Trust Me” Sushi will occupy 1,450 foot of space at La Brea and accommodate 45 seats with hours of operation to run Monday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 9 p.m.
“We are thrilled to have such an established restaurant brand by Kazunori Nozawa, as part of our effort to bring distinctive, locally oriented and exciting brands to further develop La Brea as a destination for unique shopping, dining and creative office,” said Brandt Leitze, Project Manager for the project with Madison Marquette, which owns and manages the property.
SugarFISH and several newly signed creative office leases including Standard Time, Troika and Renewable Resources Group join A + R, Judith Bright, Kelly Cole, Garrett Leight, What Goes Around Comes Around, Steven Alan and The Sycamore Kitchen . This marks a major milestone for the La Brea project as it now over 70% leased.
Head over to Judith Bright’s La Brea store and take advantage of their December Bauble of the month special, 25% OFF their Priya earrings! It’s the perfect gift for that special lady! Happy Holidays!
1. Harding Sun by Garrett Leight
2. Leather belt by Kelly Cole
3. Made in USA T’s @ Shelter Half
4. A stylish and functional wallet. A+R
5. The ultimate button down shirt. Steven Alan.
6. Time. A+R
7. Vintage Converse. Kelly Cole La Brea store only.
8. A waxed vest to keep warm @ Shelter Half
9. Latest gadget exclusively at A+R
10. The weekender. Steven Alan
11. Vintage military boots. Styles vary. What Goes Around Comes Around La Brea store.
1. Print of the season by Won Hundred.
2. Carry it all in this leather Kelly Cole messenger.
3. Minimalist gold ring by Judith Bright.
4. The It Eyewear by Garrett Leight.
5. Her everyday dainty necklace by Judith Bright.
6. The coolest metal trays.
7. Ultimate comfy luxury: organic hemp and flax throw.
9. She will fall in love. Vintage Chanel beauties.