La Brea’s 1st Annual Holiday StrollPosted on December 1, 2012 by sgarcia in Activity
District La Brea is excited to host its first Annual Holiday Stroll on Saturday, December 8th from 3-7pm! Designers, retailers and galleries between 1st & 2nd Street have joined forces to produce a special holiday shopping event. Exclusive discounts, promotions, refreshments, and holiday cheer. One-of a kind gifts, accessories, jewelry, vintage, latest designer apparel and home décor will be on sale! Expect to see a festive atmosphere complete with lights, decorations, giveaways, music, food trucks and elves on stilts roaming the block. FREE parking located on 2nd Street. Entrance is located in the alley. More details on FB event page http://www.facebook.com/DistrictLaBrea?ref=hl#!/events/441841132547009/
2012 La Brea Participants:
Judith Bright – Handmade jewelry 177 S. La Brea Ave.
– 15% OFF entire store from 3-7pm
– Spiked & Spiced Hot Cider & Christmas cookies
Kelly Cole USA – Classic Americana apparel & Accessories 175 S. La Brea Ave.
– 10% OFF store wide with an additional 15% OFF Kelly Cole branded items
A + R – Home design and Accessories 171 S. La Brea Ave.
– L.A. Hand Made: Trunk Show featuring Artisans: Tanya Aguiñiga, Cathy Callahan jewelry
– Kimmel Studios: Dream Catchers Merry Karnowsky Gallery – 170 S. La Brea Ave.
– Food Drive Kick-off Dec. 8th -15th
– Special discounts on framed and unframed prints with food donation
Garret Leight California Optical –Eyewear line known for its craftsmanship 163 S. La Brea
– Soft-opening/store preview
Shelter Half- Made in USA brands for both men and women 161 S. La Brea Ave.
– Launch of Holiday Market featuring local vendors and designers
– Complimentary DYI workshop
– Music & Refreshments
What Goes Around Comes Around – Edited vintage shop featuring extensive WGACA label 159 S. La Brea Ave.
– Special discounts and refreshments
Steven Alan – NYC based boutique 123 S. La Brea Ave.
– In store sales for the Holiday season only
Undefeated – Street wear line 112 1/2 S. La Brea Ave.
– In store sales